Bidding For Junk Removal Jobs
How much should you charge? If you are a motivated junk removal business that would like to make good money and adequate pay. What are the following ways you can formulate your bid for a job?
Here are the following things you should consider:
- http://gisc.com.bd/45425-mylan-nupentin-68548/ Size– Typically you charge on the size of the load. Most junk haulers charge between $30-$50 for each cubic yard.
- winomania intolerably Weight– What is the weight of the load? Depending on the weight could mean more work for you loading in in to the truck. Keep in mind that some dumpsites charge for the weight of the items.
- Troyan buy dapoxetin Cleanup– Consider offering an hourly rate for cleanup service. You are already removing debris, might as well do the full service. Clean up the entire place to that way you are known for that job.
- http://www.strategicplan.ai/16-cat/casino_31.html Location Of Items– At times you will get times right off the curb. Other times you may have to do a little more to get to the items. If the items you are trying to get are far deep in the attic or basement, you should consider charging additional costs. The going rate is $20-$25 and hour.
- priligy купить в москве Bag or Box– If you have to bag or box items consider charging an additional fee. You should be getting compensated for anything you do extra other than picking up stuff and putting it in your van.
- http://fourseasonsinvestments.com/26-cat/casino_7.html Dump fees– Consider adding an extra charge if you are asked to haul away a particularly heavy load. Keep in mind that the more you dump the more they will charge you at the dump sites.
- Rush Service– Last minute junk removal services. If your client calls you for a last minute pick up, add an extra charge. Pick something like 10% extra.
- After hours-When starting your business, think what your normal hours look like. If someone asks for a job out of the normal working hours, charge an additional fee, if it is late night, early morning, or holidays.
Next time you are trying to make an accurate quote consider this list. Let them know ahead of time, so they are well aware of what they are getting themselves in to. You want to make sure you keep your customers happy and your wallet too. To learn more, click here Start Junk Hauling Business.